Suitable for the following types of body constitution:
Name: Fingered citron (Citrus medica)
Chinese name: 佛手.
Thermal nature: Warm.
Flavor: Bitter, pungent, sour.
Organ meridian: Spleen, lung, liver, stomach.
Properties: Harmonize liver and stomach qi. Dissolves phlegm.
Best for: Fingered citron is used to relieve stagnant qi in the liver and stomach.
Serving for one person: 3 to 10g.
Dietary caution: People with yin deficiency should reduce their intake of fingered citron.
- iHerb Promo Code SG (Updated Dec 2022) November 30, 2022
- Honeysuckle Mint Drink November 9, 2022
- Watermelon Tomato Juice November 6, 2022
- Fistular Onion Stalk Porridge October 30, 2022
- The benefits of eating lotus root this autumn October 23, 2022
- Brown sugar ginger drink October 16, 2022
- Purslane benefits in TCM and who should avoid eating it! October 16, 2022
- Okra (Lady Finger) TCM Benefits & Properties October 9, 2022
- TCM Foods To Eat To Relieve Constipation October 2, 2022
- Eat These TCM Foods To Strengthen Lungs September 25, 2022